We accept guest posts from writers for news-themed articles including, but not limited to sports, music, movies, TV shows, and pop culture.
We often get asked whether we accept guest posts, and we strongly believe our audience deserves to get a wide spectrum of views and news. If you submit high-quality and informative news articles they will be shared with a wider audience around the world.
If you’re interested in submitting your guest article, feel free to contact us using the contact form below or at [email protected]
We’re always looking for dedicated contributors so if you want to write for a news website, just contact us. Transparency in communication is all we ask for.
Guest’s Articles We Like
Our audience comes to our website for quality sports, music, movies, TV shows, and pop culture news, so they are looking for quality articles that are more interesting. It should be engaging, relevant, informative, and easy to read. We welcome contrasting opinions and views on relevant subjects and in particular the lesser-known TV shows and movies.
The Content We Don’t Like
This is a news site, so we don’t like guest posts that are promotional. If you want to advertise with us, you should make it known to us. Please ensure the content is original and respects other writers. Also, we insist that the articles are well written to match our audience.
Although sports invoke lots of emotions and some players or musicians are subjected to abuse for not performing as expected, we don’t tolerate any racist, misogynistic, homophobic, or derogatory comments.
Guest Article Guidelines
• Length – Your article should be at least 1000 words.
• Paragraphs – Split your content into short and clear paragraphs to ensure it’s readable.
• Links – All external links should not breach Google policy and must be informative. Please don’t submit promotional external links unless you’ve discussed this with our team first. We love helping our contributors, but if you try to sneak in a line that you’re looking for exposure and insert a promotional link, you’ll just be wasting your time because we can’t publish that.
• Be relevant – We’re a news website, so that’s what our readers want to see. We’re very happy to accept interesting and informational news guest posts.
• Unique – All posts and articles should be unique. Although you could get inspiration from other sources, you should give credit and be mindful of relevant copyright laws. Our audience wants interesting and engaging content, not duplicates of other people’s work.
Get in touch at [email protected]tealingsheep.co.uk or by using the contact form: